On 2013-Sep-26 10:35 AM, Pam Harper wrote:
I have hundreds of RGB colors that show in my color pull downs and would
like to get rid of these. I tried one recommendation about saving the
file as a .mif file and then again as a Frame doc. This worked except
all my graphics, which reside in the document, turned grey. Any other
suggestions on how to trim this extremely long list of RGB colors? I use
Frame 10 on Windows 7. Also I have created one RGB color that I need for
the documents—that one I have given a name, but the other RGB colors are
listed as their number.

Pam Harper

The first reply here may help: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1169400

--