FrameScript(r) FrameMaker Scripting Automation and Customization

ANNOUNCEMENT

Announcing the latest addition to the FrameScript 6 App Library. It's called
TidyImport. This is a free download for all FrameScript 6 customers.

Since the CleanImport client is no longer available (and was not updated for
the current FrameMaker releases), we, at ElmSoft, have written a FrameScript 6
App that performs the same functionality. In addition, we have updated its
functionality for releases through FrameMaker 11.

In short, TidyImport imports selected formats (and styles) from a template
document into another document (or all the selected documents in a book), while
removing formats (and styles) that are not present in the template document.
These formats and styles include paragraph formats, character formats, table
formats, variable formats, cross-reference formats,condition formats,master
pages, reference pages,color definitions,math definitions,Conditional Build
Expressions (Fm10 or greater),Object Styles(Fm11 or greater).

See the FrameScript 6 App Library Web page for more information.

For more information about these scripts see the web site
https://framescript.com/?page_id=33597.

Disclaimer
These scripts are provided "as is". We hope they will be useful to FrameScript
6 customers. However, these downloads are provided WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
whatsoever. We make no claims as to even their usefulness or any other implied
use. Feel free to use them as you wish.
If you wish to contribute to this list, make suggestions for improvement,
describe a useful (general purpose) script to be written or report a problem,
send a message to tech...@elmsoftonline.com (mailto:tech...@elmsoftonline.com)
. We reserve the right to determine what action will be performed for any of
the above messages.

Visit the FrameScript App Library at https://framescript.com/?page_id=33597.

Marjorie Mayo
FML Sales & Support