From: Heiko Haida [mailto:i...@heiko-haida.de]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 1:54 PM
To: VLM TechSubs
Subject: Re: TIME URGENT ... Missing Adobe PDF printer driver

Hi,

the main question is if you still have Acrobat and Distiller installed on your
computer or not.

I also have this problem: FM does not recognize the Distiller, but it
nevertheless does in fact produce a ps-file, a ".tps"-file (which would
normally handed over automatically to Distiller).

I then just take this file and drag it on to the Distiller and have my PDF.

But if Acrobat has really vanished completely, you could use the FM 8 distiller
plugin which is part of the FM installation DVD (maybe via the "repair" option,
I am not sure).

Or: You could install any other PDF printer like Tiny PDF, PDF24 or whatever
you like... Just check the Internet for something suitable.

Best regards -

Tino H. Haida

VLM TechSubs:

Aack! I’m at the end of this project, and I went to Save As PDF. Frame 8 (Win 7
x64) reports that it cannot find the Adobe PDF printer driver. I know what
happened … I had someone “helping me”, and that person “accidentally cleaned it
up”. Needless to say, that person is no longer helping me! :)

Meanwhile … how can I get this driver back. Do I download a complete Frame 8
installation and install over the one I have? (I do have the S/N, of course.)
Or is there another, more direct solution?

Thanks!

Elchanan