I should add that the result is supposed to look like

America

   Coinage Act of 1965 . . . . . 1

Elchanan

From: VLM TechSubs [mailto:techs...@vibrantlivingministries.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 5:04 PM
To: Framers
Subject: FM 8: Index marker syntax

Greetings!

I'm going in circles here. I have a marker of type Index with the content
"America:Coinage Act of 1965". This appears in the index
as a line under "America", indented to the second level (correct so far), but
with only a page number, no text. I copied and pasted
the marker content into the preceding line. I must be missing something, but I
cannot figure out what. I have removed and recreated
the  marker from scratch, to no avail. Can someone see an error on my part here?

Thanks,

Elchanan