All,

I am sure that some of you have might have already seen this on MSNBC or the
like today, but for those of you who have not - Adobe was hacked over two weeks
ago and they are just now sending out the announcement to affected and possibly
affected customers. Over 3 million accounts were impacted. You can google the
topic and find many in depth articles about the situation.

I figured that this might be some helpful information for those of you who
weren't yet made aware of the situation.

TVB

Important Customer Security Alert

 Adobe
<http://image.mail.adobesystems.com/lib/fe9d157073640c7e75/m/3/adobe.corp.email.red-tag.jpg>

<http://view.mail.adobesystems.com/?j=fec4167675610c7b&m=fe9915737760037f76&ls=fe4b1270776c0d747c1d&l=ff971272&s=fe641577756d007d7314&jb=ff6317707c&ju=>
 Read online

 Adobe
<http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/AdobeDemandCreative/adobe-rwf-logotypeRS?fmt=png&wid=376&hei=28&d_text=Adobe%20Systems%20Incorporated>

Important Customer Security Alert

To view this message in a language other than English, please click
<http://www.adobe.com/go/cc-email> here.

We recently discovered that attackers illegally entered our network. The
attackers may have obtained access to your Adobe ID and encrypted password. We
currently have no indication that there has been unauthorized activity on your
account. If you have placed an order with us, information such as your name,
encrypted payment card number, and card expiration date also may have been
accessed. We do not believe any decrypted card numbers were removed from our
systems.

To prevent unauthorized access to your account, we have reset your password.
Please visit www.adobe.com/go/passwordreset to create a new password. We
recommend that you also change your password on any website where you use the
same user ID or password. As always, please be cautious when responding to any
email seeking your personal information.

We also recommend that you monitor your account for incidents of fraud and
identity theft, including regularly reviewing your account statements and
monitoring credit reports. If you discover any suspicious or unusual activity
on your account or suspect identity theft or fraud, you should report it
immediately to your bank. You will be receiving a letter from us shortly that
provides more information on this matter.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause you. We value the trust of
our customers and we will work aggressively to prevent these types of events
from occurring in the future. If you have questions, you can learn more by
visiting our Customer Alert page, which you will find
<http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_alert> here.

Adobe Customer Care

Adobe, the Adobe logo and Adobe PDF logo are either registered trademarks or
trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other
countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

©2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.

<http://click.mail.adobesystems.com/open.aspx?ffcb10-fec4167675610c7b-fe4b1270776c0d747c1d-fe9915737760037f76-ff971272-fe641577756d007d7314-ff6317707c>