On 10/6/2013 11:04 AM, Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net) wrote:

Three charges were attempted today on the card that I had in place
with Adobe - fortunately, all were rejected and the card now has to
be replaced.

Which means I have to run around and change it everywhere that I had
it set up for automated payments. And the two International trips I
have coming up are going to need special handling for me to avoid
having problems at airports.

I got no email from Adobe.

Late last week my husband and I got a fraud alert email from our bank card about a charge coming from France. The worst part was that my husband was leaving for a conference today and his hotel and airline ticket were charged on this card. UPS overnight showed up at 5:30 p.m. Friday . . . and we were very nervous!

One thing that did help, the bank card agreed to accept the old card, if the card was presented "in person," so this may help you too.

Theresa