Greetings,

Working in unstructured FM10:

1.
I would like to link to a string that includes conditional text and have that
link show the conditional text attributes (e.g., color and overline/underline,
etc.) in the linked-to string.

Note: In my experience,  a cross-reference to a string that includes
conditional text does NOT show the conditional text attributes, so that the
cross-reference appears in normally formatted (e.g., black) text only (i.e.,
with character attributes but not conditional text attributes). That is, the
conditional text attributes are removed.

Is there a way to do this?

2.
An alternate possibility might be to define a variable with conditional text
included in the variable; however, I have not been able to find a way to do
include conditional text WITHIN variable definitions.

Is there a way to do this?

3.
Another alternative, I suppose, might be to transfer table CELLS that contain
strings with conditional text; that is, to cross-reference the entire table
CELL; that is, to transfer the contents of the CELL automatically. (However,
I'm not sure that this would be any different than a regular cross-reference.)

Is there a way to link to table cells?

TIA for your help,
Barry Meislin

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for
use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for
delivery of the email to such a person, please kindly reply to the sender
indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network
server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that
any unauthorized use of confidential information of Nuvoton is strictly
prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official
business of Nuvoton shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Nuvoton.