On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:40:12 -0400, "Rick Quatro" <r...@rickquatro.com> wrote:

>I am using Mif2Go to produce Standard HTML output. I have these settings:
>
>[Graphics]
>UseGraphicPreviews=Yes
>UseOriginalGraphicNames=Yes
>
>[Automation]
>CopyGraphicsFrom=.\images
>GraphCopyFiles=*.png *.jpg *.gif
>
>Does Mif2Go copy ALL of the images indicated by the [Automation] keys, or
>just the images in use in the book that I am converting? It looks like it
>copies all of them.

Yes, it does.  That's the old, original method.

>Is there a way to have it just copy the images in use in
>the book it is converting? Thanks.

Yes, added a couple of versions ago.  See User's
Guide par. 35.7.1, "Copying referenced graphics to
a distribution directory".

[Automation]
; CopyOriginalGraphics = No (default) or Yes (copy
; graphics to the location specified by GraphPath)
CopyOriginalGraphics = Yes

Make sure you turn off the older method, with
GraphCopyFiles=No, or you will still get all the
filetypes specified from the project dir and from
CopyGraphicsFrom.

HTH!

  <jer...@omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/