I work primarily with Large XML documents that are read into FrameMaker to
produce PDF book files that are sent to commercial printers, or processed
for online document and data applications. I have a slow down at this time
and would be glad to help out.  Rick, as you and Craig know, I know more
about the XML structured processing than unstructured Frame itself.  But
thanks to you and Craig this year I'm getting pretty good with the features
of unstructured Frame Editing as well.

You have my number, give me a call.

Ed Nodland