From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Fei Min Lorente
Sent: November-21-13 2:11 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Choosing a Help Format

We're using C# in Visual Studio.

It's good to know that the index and context markers in FrameMaker will
translate to OmniHelp. And yes, as an experiment, I output MS HTML Help from FM
using Mif2Go, and aside from some configuration goofs on my part, it went very
smoothly.

We're looking at OmniHelp now, and we're kind of concerned about the number of
HTML files it has to install. We're worried about one going missing or getting
altered.

Jeff, has performance been an issue with Adobe AIRHelp? I've heard that it's
slow. And are you producing that with RoboHelp?

Fei Min