I have been a user of Framemaker since version 5.0….time flies.  I would like
to get feedback from the group to see what your thoughts are regarding the
tool.  I actually use Framemaker with both PatternStream and Mif2go. Given this
tool set I am wondering if new tools like AuthorIt and Flare are worthy
replacements.  Is it time for me to go back to school and learn yet another
tool?

My use of frame maker is primarily for the creation and management of polices,
procedures, training documents for multiple facilities. There has been a big
push to get out documents standardized as much as possible. Any feedback would
be appreciated.

Grace