Thanks all - we are just reviewing Composer at the moment, so I will go back
and see if we can output U3D files and take it from there.

Jo.

From: Matt Sullivan [mailto:m...@mattrsullivan.com]
Sent: 21 November 2013 18:54
To: Craig, Alison
Cc: Jo Watkiss; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: 3dxml and Framemaker9

Well, U3D is supported back to Fm8, to be specific. But support's gotten better
with each successive TCS iteration, so if Fm9 isn't easy, try it in Fm11.
Specifically, see the Reviewer's Guide for info on creating link tables from
U3D views, animations, and part names.

-Matt
Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker
11<http://framemaker11book.com/>
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 |
m...@mattrsullivan.com<mailto:m...@mattrsullivan.com>

[cid:image001.png@01CEE75E.7C8CAFE0]<http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>@mattrsullivan<http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>
 [cid:image002.png@01CEE75E.7C8CAFE0]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>
[cid:image003.png@01CEE75E.7C8CAFE0] <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>
[cid:image004.png@01CEE75E.7C8CAFE0] <http://mattrsullivan.com/>
mattrsullivan.com<http://mattrsullivan.com/>

On Nov 21, 2013, at 10:26 AM, "Craig, Alison"