I'm working for a client company on their equipment and I'm getting this error
when trying to open all the files in a FrameMaker book:
"Cannot load the graphic insets that were imported by copying into
{filename}.fm. There is not enough disk space."
Their machine is running FM 11 in some kind of VMWare server environment, Win 7
64 bit, 8 GB memory.
Can anyone tell me where FM is trying to write these inset files so I can have
the IT guys here increase the allocation to that resource. This is clearly
related to the old "graphics become gray boxes" issue that used to happen with
FrameMaker.
Thanks in advance.
Craig
_______________________________________________
You are currently subscribed to framers as [email protected].
Send list messages to [email protected].
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email protected]
or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/archive%40mail-archive.com
Send administrative questions to [email protected]. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.