It's actually pretty easy.

The cloud-based you mention isn't really cloud based -- it can be a shared
network drive, HTML server, or SharePoint server.

If you don't have any of those, elect email review when you're prepping the
file to send out.

Reviewers send their marked up PDFs back to you, and you can merge them
into one master PDF -- probably the one you started with.

(*One file to rule them all, One file to find them,*
*One file to bring them all and in the darkness bind them) *

After you merge them, you can either work through them in PDF and Frame
separately (I always check them off and say what happened with the
suggestion to create an audit trail) or you should be able to pull them
back into the Frame file.

This has never worked for me because I'm impatient. The Frame files have to
stay as they were when you pull the PDF; you can't modify them. And I
always kill the time during a review by editing and changing the files
before the comments come in.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.