From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Waltermeyer, Brenda
L.
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:49 PM
To: 'framers@lists.frameusers.com'
Subject: FrameMaker 9: Table Alighment

FrameMaker 9 (Unstructured)
Windows 7

Is there a way to have a table grow from the bottom up, instead of top down?
For example:
The bottom row has a line at the bottom, this line is aligned with the bottom
of a logo on the left side of the page.
I have a table that has 11 rows and each row is conditioned for Show/Hide.
When I hide the first row it moves the bottom of the table up. I want the
bottom to say aligned with the bottom of the logo and the top of the table
moves down.

Any idea? (FM file is attached for example only)
Thanks for the help in advance.

Brenda Waltermeyer
FPS Communications
JHU/APL Force Projection Sector
443.778.8748 / 240.228.8748
[FPS_Comms_Logo_email]
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Room MP6-S645
Laurel, MD 20723
brenda.walterme...@jhuapl.edu<mailto:brenda.walterme...@jhuapl.edu>

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.

<<inline: image001.png>>