Hello, I used to be a framers list member a long time ago. (You can tell
how long by the version of FM I'm running.)

I'm trying to convert FM6 files to PDFs and retain xrefs. I use
save-as-PDF. Unfortunately, this loses the color in the illustrations.
(They become black-and-white.) I can see color in the PDFs by using
print-to and specifying the printer as Adobe PDF, but this loses the xrefs.
Can anyone tell me how to generate xrefs in the PDFs and also preserve
color?

(Buying the latest version of FrameMaker is not an option for me.)

Thanks.