Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:33:26 -0700
Subject: Color in PDFs made from FM6
From: qatfr...@gmail.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com

Hello, I used to be a framers list member a long time ago. (You can tell how
long by the version of FM I'm running.)

I'm trying to convert FM6 files to PDFs and retain xrefs. I use save-as-PDF.
Unfortunately, this loses the color in the illustrations. (They become
black-and-white.) I can see color in the PDFs by using print-to and specifying
the printer as Adobe PDF, but this loses the xrefs. Can anyone tell me how to
generate xrefs in the PDFs and also preserve color?

(Buying the latest version of FrameMaker is not an option for me.)

Thanks.

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/docudoc%40hotmail.com