Hi Elchanan,

Do you have Acrobat Pro? If so, there is a cropping tool that will allow you
to crop the PDF down to 6 x 9 without redoing it in FrameMaker. This should
be the simplest and best solution for your printer.

In general, you should always create your source document at the page size
that it is intended to be printed at. If your printer then requires crop
marks, you will be all set.

By the way, I like your name. It means "God is gracious."

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-366-4017 **NEW**