(Just came across your message...)

F and L - point to the first/last page of the FM document (with an
additional book component number, eg F2 and L2 for first/last pages of the
second book component when a book is converted to a single PDF)

I - index markers

M - markers, further identified by type (eg M8 for hypertext markers)

P - page numbers

G - reflect the unique ID for the paragraph in FrameMaker

E - element-related (Structured FM)

Most of the destinations are used as target for links or bookmarks, and are
not meant to be directly useful.

Shlomo Perets

http://microtype.com

"TW comments that cannot be ignored!" webinar, January 23

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/784496246