From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Tammy Van Boening
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:39 AM
To: 'FrameUsers List'
Subject: OT: Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe Reader on same client

All,

I have heard on many  occasions that you should not have Adobe Acrobat Pro and
Adobe Reader installed on the same client, but I need to test something in
Reader before I  pass a PDF off and all three of my available systems already
have Adobe Acrobat Pro loaded. Is it possible to load Reader at all just for
some brief testing and then uninstall it after the testing is complete, or will
I encounter any issues by doing this?

Thank you,

TVB