Hi everyone

We're going to be using FrameMaker (12) to output PDFs from DITA. We'd like
certain paragraphs and/or table cells to have a background colour.

Our specific usecase is that we produce multi-switch config examples.
Sometimes, we find that each switch's content takes up more than a page, and
that all the switches are nearly identical. It really helps if we can colour
the content differently, so users (and us!) can see whether they're on switch
1, 2 or 3.

We thought maybe outputclass would let us do this, but so far we haven't
figured out how. We've found online references to doing this with the open
toolkit, and for HTML with CSS, but nothing about Framemaker.

Is there a way to use the outputclass attribute to style how some elements
appear in FrameMaker? If not, is there another way to get the effect we're
after?

Thanks very much!
Rebecca

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.