Frame Gang,

I have a Frame 10 book with about 30 to 40 chapters in it.  When I save the
book to PDF (output to individual PDFs) the TOC hyperlinks work just fine.  I
can open the TOC PDF, click a sub-heading within a chapter, and it opens that
particular PDF to the exact heading.

When I load all of the PDFs to our SharePoint site (SharePoint 2010) and try to
access the sub-heading of a chapter from the TOC PDF, the hyperlinks opens the
appropriate PDF, but it does NOT take me to the proper sub-heading.  It just
opens to the first page of the PDF.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a fix?

Thanks for any advice!

BBVA Compass
Ben Anderson
Quality and Change Management - Systems and Procedures
Telephone: 512.371.4051
Fax: 512.371.4092
Mobile: 205.746.9310
Email: benjamin.ander...@bbvacompass.com
Austin Main - 5800 N. MoPac St., Austin, TX  78731
TX-AU-AU-OFS

Connect with BBVA Compass  Find us on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/bbvacompass>   Follow us on
Twitter<http://twitter.com/bbvacompass>

Before you print this message please consider the environment. Antes de
imprimir este mensaje, por favor considera el medio ambiente.

BBVA Compass is a trade name of Compass Bank, a member of the BBVA Group.
Compass Bank, Member FDIC.