Anyone out there willing and able to provide very short-term structured FM 10
assistance?

I have XML (exported from a database) and a DTD. I have an unstructured FM file
with master pages and table/paragraph/character styles (very few and simple)
that can serve as a template, as well as a sample of what the structured output
should look like.

The data must be formatted as a table:
- Title, with continuation variable
- 1-3 heading rows (probably no spans)
- Multiple columns with stub (leftmost) column formatted differently than the
rest of the body cells

Ultimately, these tables need to be saved as PDFs and printed.

I’m spending way too much time trying to get an EDD that works and hoping
someone out there can assist. If interested and qualified, please respond with
qualifications and hourly rate.

Many thanks,

     —dr