Hi Tammy,

to check your problem I had to buy one font style, I choose the "Breuer
Text regular" font.

Now, after checking the font info, it is clearly a mistake in the font
definition. Although the style name is "Regular", the font weight is set
to "medium".

If this is a problem, you should contact your font dealer or the maker
of the font. Of course the setting could be modified with a font
program, but this would be against license agreements, I guess.

best regards -

Tino H. Haida, Berlin (Germany)

Tammy Van Boening: