On 2014-Jan-27 1:04 PM, David Downing wrote:
Okay, I have something else that isn't working as advertised. I just went through a lesson that involved the use of the "Anchor frame" option. I had trouble getting it to display on the screen as well, but I figured that out this time. I tried to change the position of the frame to "Run into paragraph," but the "Edit Frame button" was greyed out so I could;t implement the change. Why would the button be grayed out? One possibility would be that the graphic I thought was selected was not in fact selected, but I'm pretty sure it was. What other reasons might there be for this? Thanks.

Hi David,

As Fred points out, the frame and the graphic within it are two different things. To select the graphic, click anywhere on it; to select the frame, click just outside it, very close to the border (The pointer will change from the I-bar to an arrow when it's close enough).

And make sure you always work with borders and text symbols visible -- life is easier.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator