Yesterday we had huge turnout at our first FrameMaker 12 webinar, which covered
many significant new features. The session is 2 hours and 15 minutes long. I am
posting info on how to access the recording and also some time stops you can
fast forward to for specific features and areas that interest you the most.
Here is the link to the recording: http://adobe.ly/1ibB3Ku
(use your Adobe.com account credentials to log-in ... once you have you won't
need to log-in again as long as browser instance is running.) If you are using
Chrome, I recommend that you clear your cache and restart Chrome before viewing.
Here are some key "time stop" points that will take you to major highlights of
* 1 hour 10 min = How to publish from FM12 to EPUB, HTML5
RESPONSIVE LAYOUT and more
(in answer to many questions, this is FrameMaker 12 by itself, with no
plug-ins, and no assistance from RoboHelp 11 or Tech Comm Suite 5!)
* 1 hour 36 min = Structure and FrameMaker XML Author 12
* 1 hour 50 min = MathML equations, including XML code view to edit
* 1 hour 53 min = improved XML white space handling
* 1 hour 57 min = Preview DITAMAP topic content
* 12 min = user interface enhancements
* 25 minutes = Regular Expressions used in Find/Change
(e.g. reverse date format)
* 28 min 44 sec = Generate QR code
* 30 min 28 sec = background color on text level and boxed/colored
* 32 min 30 sec = improved Conditional Text control, new UI and
* 38 min 44 sec = enhanced Smart Catalogs with search/filter to
* 46 min = improved collaborative workflow with Dropbox integration
and improved PDF review
Many people emailed me after the webinar asking about our 40% discount offer.
For a limited time, all existing customers of Adobe Technical Communication
Suite, Adobe FrameMaker and Adobe RoboHelp are eligible to take advantage of
this limited period promotional offer to purchase subscription licenses of
Adobe Technical Communication Suite 5 at 40% off for an entire year. This would
allow you to subscribe to the entire Tech Comm Suite 5 (FrameMaker 12, RoboHelp
11, Captivate 7, Acrobat Pro XI and Presenter 8) for only $29.99 per month, the
same subscription price as FrameMaker. Subscriptions are now a 1 year
commitment, though you are billed monthly. Perpetual (boxed DVD) licenses are
Here is the link to that promotion:
Maxwell Hoffmann | Product Evangelist | Adobe | p. 503.336.5952 | c.
503.805.3719 | mhoff...@adobe.com<mailto:mhoff...@adobe.com>
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI Recorded webinars:
You are currently subscribed to framers as arch...@mail-archive.com.
Send list messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.