I received a request for help from my counterparts at a sister company in
Denmark. I know they are running unstructured Frame 9 but I don't know if it's
all patched. At least one system is a 64 bit Windows 7 Pro machine.

This is the gist of the description I was given - I've asked for further
details. There's not a lot to go on, but if it sounds familiar to anyone, your
suggestions would be appreciated.

<<We had some serious problems highlighting text to make it conditional. Files
crashed and are now corrupt. We can't do anything with conditional text in them
anymore.>>

Thanks, Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 |
analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559