There is already an update for FrameMaker 12 which fixes
1. Generating a list or an index of references (imported graphics) results in a
2. The Search and Replace feature causes any replaced text to be formatted in
Roman with size as 12pt Default. This is irrespective of font and font-size of
3. Accessing WebHelp locally (not accessing the help via a Web Server) from
Mac does not show TOC & search.
4. When a Glossary / Glossaryterm is not present in the first .fm file of a
book, the Glossary
popup feature does not work for any of the .fm files in the book.
5. When a window-intensive application like the Lotus Notes is open, then
takes long time to open Publish pod or the workspace containing Publish pod.
6. FrameMaker crashes on printing a book in unstructured mode.
This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.
You are currently subscribed to framers as arch...@mail-archive.com.
Send list messages to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.