I think the only software I've bought on disc in years is TurboTax,
which in some years is cheaper at Costco than downloaded, and Native
Instruments Komplete 9, which is not available as a download because
it takes up 12 DVDs.

Other than that, FrameMaker 6 might be the last product I bought on disc.