Hi EDD developers

Suppose you want to find an element with a specific name quickly in an EDD,
what would be the fastest way?

For example, I want to find an element named "keyword" in an EDD to specify
its formatting rules. So, I need to find the following:

[Element][Tag] Element (Container):keyword[/Tag]

I do not want to search for text: "keyword", because "keyword" is a child
element of many other elements, so I would find the text "keyword" in the
[GeneralRule] element of many other elements.

I can search for an element tag: "Tag", but I cannot search for an element
tag: "Tag" which has the text "keyword".

So, what do you do to find this element quickly?

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu