From: Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net)
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:48 AM
To: 'framers@lists.frameusers.com'
Subject: RE: ExtendScript "Scripting Guide Adobe FrameMaker ..."

A sorta related question: the Adobe ExtendScript Tookkit (ESTK) was available
as a stand-alone download in version 3.5:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/estk/sdk/AdobeExtendScriptToolkit3.5.0-mul.zip

As of version 3.8, it _looks_ like it is only available if you have a Creative
Cloud membership license?

Is that a correct assessment of what I see on this page:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/scripting.html where it says "The latest version of
ExtendScript Toolkit (ESTK 3.8) is available with Creative Suite 6", but
clicking on the link takes you to the Creative Cloud main page?

(There is no link on that page for FrameMaker, by the way ... which is not
totally surprising since reference to FrameMaker is quite absent from a number
of pages at www.adobe.com where it should be more prominently positioned, IMHO.)