Check the character format and make sure the dictionary settings are right. If
it's set to "none" it won't get checked.

Cheers
Rebecca

>>> Steve Rickaby <srick...@wordmongers.demon.co.uk> 5/03/14 04:49 >>>
A typo in the book I'm working on spelled 'upwardss'. It goes through spell
checking just fine.

So I told FrameMaker to unlearn 'upwardss', and it said it had.

But it still didn't trigger a spelling violation.

??
--
Steve
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/rebecca.officer%40alliedtelesis.co.nz

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.