You can call it Console Assassin.

=D

Nadine

>________________________________

        pod, it'll keep reopening. Choose the Clear button and then
        close the pod, and it should stay away until more info is
        written to it. As far as I know there's no way to prevent it
        from opening when something is written to it. Yes .. annoying.
        (Maybe I should make a plugin to kill it?)

>...scott
>

> On 3/21/14 7:31 AM, Yves Barbion wrote:
>
>Hi group

FrameMaker 11 has a "Console pod" and a "FrameMaker Console". The "FrameMaker
Console" is a separate window, so that's OK. The "Console pod", however, keeps
reappearing each time I generate a FrameMaker book from a DITA map, and it does
not really give me any relevant information.

Does anyone how to get rid of this "Console pod" once and for all?

Thanks.