From: JANET CAMPBELL /6488 <janet.campb...@omnicell.com>
To: "Miller, Chris M" <chris.m.mil...@jpmchase.com>;
"framers@lists.frameusers.com" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 1:30 AM
Subject: RE: Shared PDF Review Using SharePoint

Hi Chris,

My department uses shared PDF review with great success. We have Acrobat X.
Reviewers need Reader 8 or above. We’ve never had a report of Reader crashing.

We host a SharePoint workspace. Each reviewer must be given access to the
workspace prior to the review. The writer then initiates the shared review from
within the PDF, sending it automatically using Acrobat.

Your problem might be with how the shared workspace is set up?

Janet

Janet Campbell
Sr. Information Developer
Omnicell, Inc.