An easy way to make a selection unconditional is to press Ctrl+6. The related
shortcut is Ctrl+4 to apply a condition.

I use unstructured FM12 and I like it (gasp!). There are little things to get
used to with each version, sure; once you have the pods/panels set up the way
you like, FM is very usable. Many of the changes that the Adobe engineers made
over the years are in response to requests from users. They do consider
feedback and pay attention to what users want. Look at how lucky we are - we
aren't forced into subscriptions like the Creative Cloud. (The forced
subscriptions have ended my purchases of the video production suite.)
Software is always changing, to attempt to retain and attract customers and
evolve with the times. I can't think of any software programs that are
completely perfect and bug-free. FM is one of the better ones out there, in my
opinion.
Consider me a satisfied customer since FM 5.0.

Alexandra Duffy