From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Shmuel Wolfson
Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2014 4:36 PM
To: Harding, Dan; Framers
Subject: Re: FM 12 Interface: at least one major step backwards!

I think people asked for this change, which was implemented in FM 11. It allows
you to press find then press Enter to continue searching. You could suggest
this to Adobe to allow people to select either functionality.

You could use SHIFT+F7 to move the focus to the main document.

Shmuel Wolfson

Technical Writer

052-763-7133