Frame 10 has an annoying behaviour that I haven't been able to stop.

I have two monitors, one set up in portrait mode on which I keep my working
documents and the other in landscape mode on which I keep open dialogs and
pods. I drag my book file to the landscape monitor (Frame never remembers the
last position, which is a minor annoyance).

But sometimes when I open a new dialog or pod, Frame insists on snapping it to
the book file or another dialog. I like to arrange things in a particular
order, with the most accessed dialogs on the left side of the monitor. The
problem is that if the dialogs or pods are snapped together, when I close one,
the other closes too.

Is there any way of preventing this?

Thanks
Keith

--
Keith Soltys
Senior Technical Writer

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail, including all materials contained in or
attached to this e-mail, contains proprietary and confidential information
solely for the internal use of the intended recipient. If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or otherwise
and ensure that it is permanently deleted from your systems, and do not print,
copy, distribute or read its contents.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALIT? Le pr?sent courriel, y compris tous les documents qu'il
contient ou qui y sont joints, renferme des renseignements exclusifs et
confidentiels destin?s uniquement ? l'usage interne du destinataire pr?vu. Si
vous avez re?u le pr?sent courriel par erreur, veuillez nous aviser
imm?diatement, notamment par retour de courriel, et vous assurer qu'il est
supprim? de fa?on permanente de vos syst?mes; veuillez ?galement vous abstenir
d'imprimer, de copier, de distribuer ou de lire son contenu.