What if you sent it to ePUB first and then used Calibre to convert it to MOBI?

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Art Campbell
Sent: April-21-14 1:00 PM
To: Scott Prentice
Cc: Framers List; Free Framers
Subject: Re: FM 12 Kindle Page Breaks

Thanks, Rick and Scott -- the embedded tag start at top isn't working, so it
looks like the file will be sliced and diced a bit.

Art Campbell
      art.campb...@gmail.com<mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com>
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com<http://www.TheGrotonLine.com>, hyperlocal news
for Groton MA.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Scott Prentice