That's kind of along the same lines I was thinking -- if it's a direct
output format, it should be idiot proof. But I enjoy pushing the
boundaries. ;- )

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.