Sounds more like a WebWorks issue than a FM one.

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Tammy Butcher
Sent: April-24-14 8:42 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Contextual Help Links Breaking?

Hi -

I have contextual help links on the topic headers of my FrameMaker 11 file that
I output to an ePublisher WebWorks help file.  I have not touched them because
the application's interface has not changed.  Yet, for some reason, the file
will no longer branch to these help links.  I have checked my Frame file and
the topic alias' seem to be in place yet they do not seem to be working.  When
I look at a previous version of the file, it works fine.  Yet they do not want
to work in my current and updated version.  Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Tammy