Dear Carol:
 I am in the same boat, considering TCS5:
I do notice that neither Photoshop nor Illustrator are included. Presenter
is a bit clunky and nowhere close to illustrator.
I am trying to find an educational discount price with no effect.
I was very impressed with the stability of FM 11, but disappointed in its
advertised out of the box printing to e-books (apart from .pdf).
This would be my ONLY reason for the upgrade, so I would like to learn what
the Obie ones have to say, since I say they are chatting happily about Adobe
FM12.

Rob Shell
rsh...@iafrica.com
rsh...@uwc.ac.za
shell.robert....@gmail.com

computer rig:
PC
8 Gbyte
3 terrabyte drives
Windows 7
64 bit
TCS 4
Creative suite CS4
Flash Professional

   4. Anything I should know before upgrading to TCS5? (Carol J. Elkins)
*******