From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Karen Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 4:06 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Can't activate FM 11...

My IT person installed a licensed copy of FM11 on my colleague's computer. I am the keeper of license info for our unit. Since I wasn't around, he installed as a trial version. Now we cannot figure out how to activate it... no evidence of any screen or window in which to register, activate, enter a serial number, etc.

In the past, we've done this in one step so although I can't remember exactly how it goes, I know there's a place to enter all the appropriate stuff. Where oh where is it?

Thanks much,

Karen