Hi Framers,

I have a download (.txt file) that I regularly import into an FM (11.0.2.384) template file using an MML script. (By template I mean a regular .fm file that I keep to reuse for this purpose.) The text imports as an inset with all the correct paragraph tags and styles applied; I convert the inset to live text so I can edit and proceed from there. My process hasn't changed in years. I've had FM11 for a couple of years now, so that hasn't changed either (updates may have been applied).

With today's import, the text appears in FM's default Times New Roman 12 pt font instead of the specified paragraph tags' HelveticaNeueLT Std 9 pt.

I can correct this with various tools, but it's a darn waste of time when I'm on deadline! Why would the font change to the default in the first place? It never did before.

Thanks,
Karen