Is the Adobe Acrobat printer set as your system default printer?

Can you do File > Print Book and print to the Acrobat printer? (Check
Generate Acrobat Data and UNcheck Print To File on the print dialog box.)

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.