FrameMaker 11 and 12 have RoboHelp's core feature set built in, so
they can generate HTML web help and EPUB without any additional
software.

You can avoid the IE security message for local HTML files by using
the "Add Mark of the Web" option:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WS1A5EA425-79A0-42b9-B53C-8C8C5E9BE0B4.html

Help for tablet apps is usually HTML or PDF. You can experiment with
EPUB but you'll probably find it's inferior.