Hello Everyone,

I work as FrameMaker Product Manager at Adobe. I would like to mention that we
have fixed a number of crashes in  FM 12 as well as in the couple of patches we
have released since then. However, if you notice any crashes in your work,
please report those to us. To report any crashes, please send an email to
fmer...@adobe.com<mailto:fmer...@adobe.com> and include the reproducible steps
and crash logs, if any.

We are arduously working to fix most of the crashes in FrameMaker 12. Stability
is extremely important for us and we will be continuously working on making the
product rock solid. I thank you in advance for your feedback.

Vikram Verma
Product Manager - RoboHelp | Technical Communication Suite | RoboHelp Server
O: +91-120-2444711 x 36103
M: +91-9560897778