Windows 7, Framemaker 11

I have no admin privileges on my computer. How can I make edits to the
structapps file? I know there is a workaround, but I don't remember what it was.

Thanks very much for anyone's help.

Rebecca Frasure
Editorial Assistant
USDA-APHIS-PPQ-RPM-ISMU
92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 200
Frederick, MD 21702-4593
phone:  240-529-0353
fax: 240-529-0399
rebecca.l.fras...@aphis.usda.gov<mailto:rebecca.l.fras...@aphis.usda.gov>

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.