Hi all,

Framemaker 10 with DITA. Windows 7.

I have been using "Save As PDF" to generate pdfs from my composites for
proofreading purposes. Been doing this for the past year or more. Never had a
problem - made several pdfs yesterday as a matter of fact. Today, I went to
generate one, and it no longer works. If I open up distiller, it says %%[
Warning: Empty job. No PDF file produced. ] %%. I searched my messages, and I
saw that Karen solved a similar problem by deselecting the RGB option. So I
deselected that option, and sure enough, I was able to generate my pdf.
However, now my pdf is no longer searchable, which is also an issue.

Anybody have any ideas? And why did this suddenly fail? Nothing in my system
changed - I wasn't dealing with an overly large file ... nothing.

Thanks.

Kari.

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of intended recipients.
The information contained herein may include trade secrets, protected health or
personal information, privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in
error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any
attachment from your system. Thank you for your cooperation