>I am newly experiencing the joys of v 12 in Parallels, moving from v 7 on Mac
>(irony intentional).
>2. In a Parallels install of v 12 under Win7, online help is completely
>unusable: everything appears in a single column even if the dialog is widened.
>
>Base machine is a Mac Pro running Mavericks.

Any chance of your team picking this up, Vikram? All graphics are distorted,
all contents skewed off to the left. If the help window is widened, all text
collapses into a narrow column about one word wide.

--
Steve Rickaby BSc MBCS CITP MISTC  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/steverickaby>

WordMongers Ltd                    <http://www.wordmongers.com>
Reg office Larks Cottage, Treen, St Levan, Penzance TR19 6LG
Registered in the UK, no. 3130681, VAT reg no GB 557 4598 91
Telephone: 01 736 810575