Thanks Craig. It worked. I was able to change my tables a lot more quicker.

Thanks & Regards
Dixit Ponnukasu

-----Lin Sims <ljsims...@gmail.com> wrote: -----
To: Craig Ede <craig...@hotmail.com>
From: Lin Sims <ljsims...@gmail.com>
Date: 08/13/2014 11:16PM
Cc: Dixit Ponnukasu <dixit.ponnuk...@tcs.com>, framers
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: Copy Special for a Table Tag

Are you trying to change all the tables in a document from one table tag to
another table tag, or are you trying to update all the properties of a
particular table tag?

If the first, you can do it using the Global Update option.

1. Put your cursor inside the one of the tables
2. Open Table Designer
3. Select the new table tag from the drop-down list
4. From the Commands drop-down, select Global Update options
5. Select "All Properties" and "All Tagged". Set All Tagged to the OLD table
tag (the one you want to change FROM)
6. Click Update. Click OK to confirm that you want to change all the tables
tagged with the OLD tag to the NEW tag.

If the second, open the Table Designer, update the properties, and click Update
All. All tables with the same tag will get the new properties.